Hard drives serve as the main storage media for Windows Operating system. It is considered safe and reliable to store all your significant data and applications. However, in some situations the drive may fail due to various reasons and all of the files stored on platter's surface becomes inaccessible. As a practical instance of this Hard disk failure and file loss problem, you may come across an error message while trying to reboot your Windows OS. The error looks as shown below-
Hard drive failure can occur at any point of time due to bad power supply, virus attack, damaged sectors/volumes, etc.
How to Fix “Windows detected a Hard Drive problem”
When hard drive data gets damaged or lost, the first thing you need to do is check whether its a “physical hard drive failure” or just a “logical problem” that resulted in such data loss situation, format or hard drive partition loss.
In any case, data lost due to hard drive format and partition loss can be easily recovered using “Windows Data Recovery Software”. This software easily recovers data even if you have emptied the Recycle Bin using SHIFT+DELETE or the hard disk has been quickly formatted. This is because data lost from hard drive is actually not damaged, only the file system is changed in the disk.
Windows Data Recovery Software to Repair Hard Drive Data Loss Issues-
Windows Data Recovery Software is the best solution which fixes all data loss problems including software crash, virus attack, lost partitions, formatted hard disk and other data loss issues faced by Windows OS. It easily recovers data from formatted partitions with original file names and storage path.
Follow the step-wise procedure to launch Windows Data Recovery on your system for quick and reliable hard drive recovery-
- Install and Launch the software on your system
- Now select the desired recovery mode
- Select the disk where you lost your data and click SCAN. Now the software will automatically start scanning the selected disk to find your targeted lost files.
- If you lost your partition, select “lost disk drives” and the screen will get displayed as shown below. From here, you can select your lost drives to process the recovery.
- Now, Click on “Scan” to continue the recovery process. After which the software starts searching for lost, deleted or formatted files as shown below-
- After scan, you can preview all the listed recoverable files one by one and select the ones you want. Then click “Recover” to get them back. Here you can even save all the recovered files on another disk to avoid data over writing.
Preventing Hard Drive Failures
To make sure that your system's hard drive remains free from such errors, you should perform a “CHKSDK” time to time. Secondly, you need to update your antivirus security application in order to protect data stored on hard drive. If still the problem persists, try using this reliable and secure data recovery application which supports IDE, SATA, ISCSI, USB, SCSI, Memory Card, Picture Card, SD, Mini and other forms of storage media.Get More Information - http://windowsrecovery.getbackdata.net/